Contact Us:

Ms. Brooke Ott, Registrar/Pupil Services

Phone: 610.682.5143

Fax: 610.682.5184

Important Change in the Definition of                  Compulsory School Age

Effective in 2020-2021, all children from the age of six (6) through the age of eighteen (18) must comply with compulsory school attendance requirements. To meet these requirements, parents must ensure that their child between the ages of 6 and 18 is attending or participating in one of the following: a public elementary, middle, or high school; a public charter or cyber-charter school; a private licensed academic or private religious school; home tutoring by a certified teacher; or an approved program of home schooling. Children may be excused from compulsory attendance for documented medical or other compelling reasons as outlined in District attendance policy and procedures.

2021-2022 Kindergarten Registration

A complete list of steps to follow for registering your child as a kindergartener for 2021-22 school year can be found here:   Steps for Kindergarten Registration 2021-22

Please click on the image below to register your child for kindergarten at the Brandywine Heights Area School District.  Once the online registration portion has been completed, Ms. Ott will be in touch with you to schedule your pre-registration meeting and to receive the necessary documents to finalize the registration process.  Your child is eligible for kindergarten if they turn five (5) by September 1, 2021.

2020-2021 New Student Registration

Please click on the image below to register your child for the Brandywine Heights Area School District.

2020-2021 School Year Online Registration

Welcome to the Brandywine Heights Area School District.  To enroll a new student the parent/guardian must appear in person at the Pupil Services’ office.  Please contact the office to schedule an appointment at 610-682-5143.   Appointments typically last approximately 30 minutes per child.   To access the online registration, please click the appropriate link below.





We ask that you please complete the Online Registration prior to your appointment.

Upon your initial visit, you will be required to bring the following items with you:

Phone: 610.682.5143

Fax: 610.682.5184

7:30 – 3:00 (by appointment only)
There is a modified schedule with limited hours in July.

Office Location:
Pupil Services Office within the Middle/Intermediate School Building

Any of the following official documents may be used for Proof of Age; only one is required:

Original or certified copy of Birth Certificate or Adoption Decree, Certification of Birth Abroad, court order, passport or similar legal instrument specifying the student’s name, sex, birth date, and parent/guardian’s name(s).

Please bring the Immunization Requirements form or the Medical Exemption form.

Two documents from the list below are required for Proof of Residency:

Agreement of sale to purchase a home, rental lease agreement, tax bill, utility bill within the past 45 days (electric, cable, home phone/cell phone), change of address verification from the post office, or a letter from the PA Department of Public Welfare.  If you are residing in a homeless shelter; please provide a letter from the shelter or agency that is working with you.  (We do not accept a driver’s license, car registration).   If you are living with someone we need a notarized letter stating with whom you are living with and a copy of their tax bill or rental agreement.

Most recent report card/transcript from previous school, unless registering for kindergarten.

We will need the previous school’s:

  1. Address
  2. Phone number
  3. Fax number

If your child received special education services in his/her previous district, please provide a copy of your child’s most recent IEP, NOREP and most recent ER (evaluation report).

If applicable we will need the custody agreement.

**PLEASE NOTE: Elementary is K-3, Intermediate is 4-5, Middle School is 6-8, and High School is 9-12.
If you are transferring a student from another district you will be required to fill out a Request for Student Records Form.

If you are not the child’s parent, or you have sole custody, please bring proof of custody (court order).