2022-2023 Kindergarten Registration

To register your child(ren) for Kindergarten for the 2022-2023 school year, please click the green button below!

Click here to register button

To register your child(ren) for Kindergarten for the 2022-2023 school year, please click the button above.

Mrs. Maria Winkler

How To Register a Student

Welcome to the Brandywine Heights Area School District! We have digitized our registration process to help streamline the process and save you time. Please follow the steps below to complete the registration process.

Step 1 - Complete the Digital Paperwork

We are in the process of transitioning to a new online registration portal.  We will be begin processing enrollments for the 2022-2023 school year in early July. You are welcome to email registration@bhasd.org at any time for more information!

Step 2 - Required Documents for Registration

When completing the digital paperwork, you will be asked to upload the following required documnets for registration. Please email registration@bhasd.org if you have any questions regarding this process. We look forward to welcoming you to Brandywine Heights!

  • Proof of Age

    • Any of the following official documents may be used for Proof of Age; only one is required:

    • Original or certified copy of Birth Certificate or Adoption Decree, Certification of Birth Abroad, court order, passport or similar legal instrument specifying the student’s name, sex, birth date, and parent/guardian’s name(s).

  • Immunization Record or Medical Exemption Form

    • Please bring the Immunization Requirements form or the Medical Exemption form.

  • Proof of Residency

    • Two documents from the list below are required for Proof of Residency:

      • Agreement of sale to purchase a home

      • Rental lease agreement

      • Tax bill

      • Utility bill within the past 45 days (electric, cable, home phone/cell phone)

      • Change of address verification from the post office

      • Letter from the PA Department of Public Welfare

      • If you are residing in a homeless shelter, please provide a letter from the shelter or agency that is working with you. 

    • We do not accept a driver’s license or car registration.  

    • If you are living with someone we need a notarized letter stating with whom you are living with and a copy of their tax bill or rental agreement.

  • Report Card/Transcript

    • Most recent report card/transcript from previous school, unless registering for kindergarten.

  • School Information

    • We will need the previous school’s:

      • Name

      • Address

      • Phone number

      • Fax number

  • Special Education Paperwork

    • If your child received special education services in his/her previous district, please provide a copy of your child’s most recent IEP, NOREP and most recent ER (evaluation report).

  • Custody Agreement

    • If applicable we will need the custody agreement.

**PLEASE NOTE:  Elementary is K-3, Intermediate is 4-5, Middle School is 6-8, and High School is 9-12.
If you are transferring a student from another district you will be required to fill out a Request for Student Records Form.

If you are not the child’s parent, or you have sole custody, please bring proof of custody (court order).